Receive a comprehensive look at the management of leachate -- from production to collection, and storage to treatment -- including the design and operation of landfills.
· · Properties of Leachate (Formation, Alteration over Time)
· · Importance of Landfill Design, Construction and Operation
· · Regulatory Requirements for Leachate Management
· · Hazards Associated with Leachate Collection
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
•Sustainability Professionals • Waste Diversion Specialists •Environmental Coordinators
• Anyone interested in improving facility operations and costs through waste diversion!
Edmonton Waste Management Centre
Administration Building - Classroom
13111 Meridian Street
*Please consider delays from construction and train crossings when plan
ning time of arrival
Please register through the SWANA Northern Lights Chapter Website:
Light breakfast and lunch provided