PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED. MORE INFORMATION REGARDING THIS EVENT WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO REGISTRANTS AT A LATER DATE.
Learn about emerging ‘best practices’ and proven methods to help your organization implement a successful Waste Diversion program.
· · Integrated Waste Management Systems
· · Waste Characteristics and Composition
· · Onsite Storage and Collection
· · Reduced environmental impacts
· · Reducing costs
· · Stakeholder Engagement
· · Waste Diversion Program Elements and Implementation
· Overview of Program Planning
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Industrial Commercial & Institutional Facilities Managers •Sustainability Professionals • Waste Diversion Specialists •Environmental Coordinators
• Anyone interested in improving facility operations and costs through waste diversion!
Daily Lunch and Snacks provided